To date, among others, the achievements the Decision Aid System has provided to the tree fruit industry include:
- Establishment of a wide network of physical and virtual weather stations with DAS covering over 90% of the acreage in the state
- Development of a user-friendly system with over 180,000 logins in just past 2 years
- Introduction of over 38 pest and crop models to provide the most comprehensive pest management advice to growers and consultants
- Launch of an insecticide spray evaluator to optimize spray programs and their respective timing
- Achievement of over $75 savings per acre, while maintaining or increasing production, totaling over $15,000,000 savings per year
This significant impact would not have been possible without the contributions of loyal DAS subscribers and
supporters like you. As our pipeline of ideas and requested tools continues to grow, signaling strong and
continuous demand, we would like to ask you to consider supporting DAS donating to the
"WSU Tree Fruit Decision Aid System Fund".
We also invite you to explore ways to support our current achievements and future goals. Partner with DAS via a joint marketing or educational campaign, or consider philanthropic support to help us jointly shape the future of Data-Driven Pest Management.
Donations can also be made in the following ways:
Check or Money Order. You can call the
at 800-GIV-2WSU (800-448-2978) to make a gift by phone using your debit or credit card, or to discuss any
questions you may have about supporting our program.
You can mail a check or money order made payable to "WSU Foundation" and note the gift is for "WSU Tree Fruit Decision Aid System Fund", account #17A-3616-0295. Mail to:
PO Box 641927
Pullman, WA 99164-1927
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). You can establish an electronic funds transfer (EFT) to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account on a regular schedule. Download and complete the EFT form (PDF) and mail it to the WSU Foundation with a voided check. You can choose the 1st or 15th of each month for your deduction.
Wire Transfer. To make a gift via wire transfer, please provide the following to your bank originating your transfer request.
- Official Name: Washington State University Foundation, or WSU Foundation
- Bank Name: Bank of America
- Account Type: Checking
- Bank Address: 800 Fifth Avenue, 8th Floor, Seattle, WA 98104-3176
- Account Name: WSU Tree Fruit Decision Aid System Fund
- Account Number: 105000187352
- Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
- Routing Numbers:
- For wires: 026009593
- For EFT/ACH: 123308825
- EIN: 91-1075542
IMPORTANT: Please ask your bank to provide your full name, email address and gift designation in the details of your wire transaction, to help us identity your gift when it arrives.
If you have any questions, please contact the WSU Foundation's Gift Accounting Office at 509-335-1686 or by email at email@example.com .